Friday, October 29, 2010

Cookies!

I love baking cookies.

One of the more interesting cookie recipes I've made were these Black Forest Cookies. Aside from being very photogenic, they also tasted delicious! I got the recipe from the Company's Coming Most Loved Cookies book by Jean Pare.



Probably the cutest cookies I have ever made were these Tiny Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Buttons from 17 and Baking.


I got sick of rolling out cookie dough by the teaspoon though, so I made the rest into normal sized cookies.


These Gingersnaps turn out beautiful and perfect every time! Thanks again 17 and Baking :)



And of course, chocolate chip cookies can't be beat! I don't remember where the recipe for these came from....


I know this post wasn't that interesting, but to be honest, I haven't baked anything interesting lately, so I thought I'd share some of my best cookie pictures!

1 comment: